It is also known as Virabhadrasana which promotes strength and elasticity.
- Put your feet wide apart and parallel to each other.
- Turn your left food at a 90-degree angle and turn your right foot going inside.
- Exhale slowly and bend your left knee.
- Your right leg should be straight as you raise your arms and put them in line with your shoulders.
- Turn your head to the left while looking at your wrist.
- Repeat this pose 7 to 10 times, then perform to the right side.
This pose can stretch your chest to prevent sagging breasts.
- Lie down on your back.
- Keep your knees bent in front of you and your arms straight beneath you.
- Lift your stomach up while arching your back.
- Hold the pose for as long as you can.
- Always keep your head down during the duration of the pose.
Also known as Trikonasana pose, it can stretch your spine and improve blood flow.
- Stand up and place your feet wide apart.
- Turn your left foot at a 90 degree angle and your right foot at 15 degree angle.
- Touch your left ankle with your left hand, while stretching your right arm upward until both your arms make a straight line.
- Keep your knees and spine straight, and then turn your face up to look at your right hand.
- Repeat the pose for the other side.
This pose stretches your pectoral muscle, which can also expand your chest.
- Start by resting on your stomach.
- Place your hands on both side and lift your upper body.
- Make sure that your stomach and groin is off the floor, while your legs remain touching the floor.
Also known as Dhanurasana, it can stretch the spine and shapes the breast.
- Lie down on your stomach and exhale.
- Bend your knees and raise them up behind you, going toward your head.
- Reach and hold your ankles, then pull your legs and arms upwards as far as you can.
- Your hips and breasts should lift up from the floor, as if you are balancing on your stomach.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds.
This pose requires a lot of experience in yoga. For beginners, and for those who are not too flexible, you can do this pose right next to a wall for support.
- Lie down and rest your legs, straight up, against the wall.
- Your arms should be lying on the floor with palms facing up in a relaxed state.
Also known as Chakrasana, this pose stretches the spine and neck, while relieving tiredness, fatigue, and headache.
- Lie on your back then place your feet a bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Put your hands behind your head with your palms down and your fingers pointing to your back.
- Exhale and slowly raise your chest and hips up as high as you can.
- Try to keep your arms straight and hold the position for 30 seconds.
Also known as Ustrasana, this poses stretches the chest preventing saggy boobs. It also increases lung volume and soothes back aches.
- Kneel on your knees and put your feet together.
- Slowly bed backward and put your hand on your heels, while arching your back and stretching your ribs.
- Pull your head backward towards the floor and hold the pose for 30 seconds before going back to the starting position.
Also known as the tree post pose, it stretches and loosens the muscles.
- Begin by standing up straight and clasp both hands and join them together in the namaskar pose.
- Lift your left leg and place it on your right inner thigh. The weight of your whole body will rest on your right leg.
- Pull your clasped hands up higher and continue breathing.
- Hold the pose for 30 seconds then repeat.
Plank is a yoga pose that is part of the sun salutation asanas. This pose helps prevent saggy boobs and keeps it in shape.
- Lie on your stomach and lift your entire body on both hands.
- The weight of your body should be balanced between your hands and toes.
- Keep your body and spine straight.
- Stretch your back legs out with your lower weight on your toes.